Double expansion pressure regulators for pure gases
Double expansion pressure regulator with cylinder connection for pure gases 3246 series
The double stage pressure regulator is constituted by two regulators placed in cascade connection. Since this kind of regulator reduces the pressure in two steps the delivery pressure (coming from the second regulator) is unaffected by changes of the inlet pressure (i.e. cylinder pressure change) and is, therefore, more precisely controlled. By series 3246 double stage, delta P s.r.l. proposes pressure regulators for non toxic and non corrosive pure gases.
- Regulators series 3246 are ideally suited to be used in analysis laboratories, gas chromatography and mass spectrometry.
- All regulators have metal bellow (tombac or, for C2H2, AISI 316), which respect to a system with membrane of the same diameter assures more accuracy in the regulation of the pressure.
- Upon request and for special application the bellow can be AISI 316.
- The regulators for combustible gases have conveyable discharging outlets on the cover and on the pressure relief valve.
- As all the dLab range also these reducers can be supplied with leak test by mass spectrometer with helium tracking gas.