BS 5682 TERMINAL UNITS
Terminal units BS 5682
BS 5682 terminal units have been designed and realised according to the requirements of the BS 5682 and ISO 9170-1 standards.
They are composed of two different parts:
- The base block, intended to be connected to the pipeline system by the welding nut
- The terminal part, that connected to the base block allows the distribution of the gases and vacuum when the appropriate probe is inserted and secured.
- Probes are used to connect different equipments to the pipeline system by the terminal outlets. The connection terminal unit-probe is gas specific in order to avoid interchangements between different gases.
The vacuum level is adjusted by the proper regulation valve and maintained stabilized by the intermittent works of the pumps. The transducer read and shows continuously the generated vacuum level.
- Two models available:
- Model with plastic socket body: with base block made of brass, probe made of nickel-plated brass, socket body made of PA/PE/POM,NBR/FPM
- Model with metal socket body: with base block made of brass, socket and probe made of nickel-plated brass, socket ring in ABS
- Available base blocks: with soldering coupler
- Available probes: with 90° hose connection or G1/4 Female connection
- Regulatory Standards: BS5682, ISO 9170-1
- CE marked products as medical devices in accordance to 93/42/EEC Directive
- Degreased in accordance with ISO 15001
- Both wall embedded and external mounting containing boxes are available