AUTOMATIC SUPPLY UNIT WITH RESTORING HANDLING C-2210M-M
This unit has been realized according to the ISO 7396-1 Standard and it is suitable to be installed in medical gas pipeline systems. The first stage reducer is equipped by a servomotor membrane and a partially self-cleaning ball shutter, it has been projected and realized according to theISO 10524-2.
Specifically, this unit is not equipped with the pneumatic change-over device, anyway the change over of the sources is automatic while the operator has to set manually the source side during the replacing of the empty cylinders.
The vacuum level is adjusted by the proper regulation valve and maintained stabilized by the intermittent works of the pumps. The transducer read and shows continuously the generated vacuum level.
- first stage reducers realized according to the ISO 10524-2;
- shut-off valves with metallic seat and shutter; they have successfully withstood the adiabatic compression test as required by the ISO 7396-1;
- high and low pressure gauges according to EN 837-1;
- high pressure switches preset at 20bar, they have successfully withstood the adiabatic compression test;
- gas specific inlet connections;
- stainless steel support panel for wall mounting.