UNI 9507 TERMINAL UNITS
UNI 9507 Medical Gas Terminal Units
These devices are intended to be installed as terminal units for medical gas pipeline systems in accordance with ISO 7396-1 standard. They are designed and manufactured according to UNI 9507 Italian Standard.
The vacuum level is regulated by the valve and kept stable by the intermittent work of the pumps. The transducer continuously reads and shows the generated vacuum level.
- Available base blocks: with coupler to be soldered or with hose connection
- Available probes: with 90° hose connection or G1/4 female connection
- Regulatory Standards: UNI 9507, ISO 9170-1
- Coloured plastic ring nut and gas symbol are provided to identify each specific gas
- CE-marked products as medical devices in accordance with 93/42/EEC Directive
- Degreased in accordance with ISO 15001
- Both wall embedded and external mounting containing boxes are available
Choose Delta P: one of the leading manufacturers of medical gas terminal units that blends great experience, quality and client satisfaction in its work.