ANFOR NFS90-116 TERMINAL UNITS
Terminal units AFNOR NF S 90-116
These devices are intended to be installed as terminal units in medical gas pipeline systems in accordance to requirements of ISO 7396-1 standard. They are conceived and manufactured according to AFNOR NF S 90-116 Standard. These outlets are supplied to be installed on bed-head units by a proper kit or for the wall installation in external or wall embedding boxes.
- The clutch type probe is widely diffused in hospitals for its high safety and reliability.
- The double valve system allows the maintenance of the external valve without stopping the gas supply in the main pipeline.
- Available base blocks: with soldering coupler or with hose connection
- Available probes: with 90° hose connection or G1/4 female connection
- Regulatory Standards: AFNOR NF S 90-116, ISO 9170-1
- CE marked products as medical devices in accordance to 93/42/EEC Directive
- Degreased in accordance with ISO 15001
- These outlets are supplied to be installed on bed-head units by a proper kit or for the wall installation in external or wall embedding boxes.
The vacuum level is adjusted by the proper regulation valve and maintained stabilized by the intermittent works of the pumps. The transducer read and shows continuously the generated vacuum level.