AREA VALVES SERVICE UNITS
Area shut-off valves have been designed according to the ISO 7396-1 standard.
They are installed at the floors to intercept the areas of the healthcare facilities according to the medical gas pipeline system design and they have been projected to have a very low pressure drop.
The main purposes of this device are:
-Possibility to create physical isolation during downstream system
-To supply an emergency inlet and outlet connection;
-To grant a fast access to the pipeline in case of fire or any other malfunctions.
Two model available:
- AVSUs with integrated alarm system
- AVSU without integrated alarm system
- From 1 to 7 gas service configuration
- Area valves available both in horizontal and vertical configuration
- Emergency NIST connection installed on a gas specific connection;
- Shut-off ball valve;
- System to create physical isolation in case of downstream system modifications as required by ISO 7396-1;
- Integrated Pressure gauges;
- Metal box equipped with key lock and emergency opening.
- All components are cleaned in accordance with ISO 15001.
- Pressure switches (available only in the model with integrated alarm);
- Integrated alarm module with display or LEDs (available only in the model with integrated alarm) fully complying to ISO 7396-1 standard