SURGICAL AIR-N2 TERMINAL UNITS
Terminal units AIR-800 / N2-800 for surgical tools
Terminal units for Compressed Air and Nitrogen to feed surgical tools have been projected in accordance with ISO 9170-1 and to grant an high flow rate with a low load loss. The gas flow is activated by the specific probe. The double valve system allows the maintenance of the external valve without stopping the gas supply in the main pipeline.
- Available base blocks: with soldering coupler or with hose connection
- Available probes: with 90° hose connection or G1/4 female connection
- Regulatory Standards: ISO 9170-1
- CE marked products as medical devices in accordance to 93/42/EEC Directive
- Degreased in accordance with ISO 15001
- These outlets are supplied to be installed on bedhead units by a proper kit or for the wall installation in external or wall.
- The vacuum level is adjusted by the proper regulation valve and maintained stabilized by the intermittent works of the pumps. The transducer read and shows continuously the generated vacuum level.