SHUT OFF BALL VALVES
- Delta p can supply a wide range of ball valves suitable for use in medical gas pipeline systems.
In particular the following types are available:
- Shut off ball valves with 3 pieces connections
- Shut off ball valves with NAMUR sensor to signal the state opening/closing of the valve
- Shut off lockable ball valves with padlock locking system
- All thee ball valves are degreased by an ultrasonic cleaning system and are supplied with brass three pieces connections and gaskets suitable to be used with medical gases.
- All valves are made of chrome plated brass and available in different diameters from G 1/8” to G 3”.
- Metal boxes for the installations of service shut-off ball valves, different typologies available according to number of valves and diameters. They can be installed externally or wall embedded.
- Shut off ball valves with NAMUR sensor are equipped with a sensor that allows signals of the state opening/closing of the valve. The sensor is supplied with PVC cable, standard length of 2 meters for the connection to an external alarm.
Shut off lockable ball valves are supplied with a system of locking with a key padlock to ensure the locking of the valve in the status open or closed in order to avoid unauthorized.