Emergency reserve supply unit C-SR-2210M-2251M-HTM
The emergency reserve supply unit C-SR-2210M-2251M/S complies to HTM 2022, HTM02-01, ISO 7396-1 and ISO 10524-2 standards.
The emergency reserve manifold is designed to supply the pipeline in case of a primary supply failure. The manifold is designed according to the primary supply’s specific requirements as indicated in HTM02-01 standard. It is provided with possibility of connection to central alarm system, placed on primary supply’s manifold.
The emergency reserve manifold is mounted on a stainless steel panel.
The system is supplied fully assembled and tested.
- Mounted on a stainless steel panel
- First and second stage reducer realized according to the ISO 10524-2.
- Equipped with a test point terminal unit, complying to BS5682 standard
- Lockable valve with a padlock for connection of test point to the output of supply unit
- The manifold is supplied fully equipped with pressure gauges, pressure switches, pressure relief valves
- Equipped with pre-wired electrical contact pressure gauges for connection to an external alarm system
- Pressure regulators are CE marked as medical devices in accordance to 93/42/EEC Directive
- Degreased in accordance to ISO 15001
- All components of systems which can be exposed to cylinder pressure in normal or single fault condition have passed the test for resistance to ignition in accordance with ISO10524-2 and ISO 15001