LOCKABLE LINE VALVES
Delta p can supply a wide range of line valves suitable for use in medical gas pipeline systems and realized in accordance with requirements of HTM 2022/02-01 Memorandum.
In particular the following types are available:
- HTM 2022 / 02-01 NIST lockable line valves
- HTM 2022 / 02-01 lockable line valves without NIST
- Lockable Line Valves consist of a purpose designed male threaded brass ball valve fitted with copper pipe stubs.
- The flat face unions between the stub pipes, through plates and valve incorporate O-ring seals ensuring gas tight connections. A blank plate is provided with each assembly
- The valve handle is lockable in the open or closed position to prevent unauthorized or inadvertent operation of the valve
- The version “HTM 2022 / 02-01 NIST lockable line valves” is equipped with NIST connections
- Suitable for use with following gases / vacuum: O2, Air-400, Air-800, CO2, N2O, Vacuum