FLEXIBLE PIPES AND COPPER PIPE
Flexible and copper pipes for medical gases
Delta p can supply a wide range of pipes suitable for use with medical gases. Pipes can be divided into to main families:
- Flexible pipes (hose) gas specific for medical use
- EN 13348 copper pipes for medical gases
Flexible pipes (hose) gas specific for medical use
- This hose are used to connect different medical devices and machines to the terminal unit by the specific gas probe
- They are available both in 25mt coils or in different length as required
- Every hose has a different colour according to the specific gas and it is realised respecting the ISO 5359 normative
- For the suction operations are also available the silicon hose and the terminal tips
EN 13348 copper pipes for medical gases
- Copper pipe specifically produced far Medical gases in compliance with European normative EN 13348.
- Degreased to be used with oxygen and closed at both sides with protection caps.
- lt can be supplied in 5 mt bars or in coils according to the hardness.
- A wide range of copper solder fittings is available. They are designed and produced for oxygen, and technical and medical gas distribution, the parts of which require extremely high surface cleaning requirements.
- The series is available in a range of dimensions from 10mm to a 108 mm as follows: 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 18, 22, 28, 35, 42, 54, 76, 108 mm.