MONITORING AND ALARM SYSTEM
This integrated system is used to evacuate the anaesthetic gas breathed out by the patients in the operating rooms or post-operating awakening rooms. The system is manufactured in compliance with ISO 7396-2 regulatory standard.
The vacuum level is adjusted by the proper regulation valve and maintained stabilized by the intermittent works of the pumps. The transducer read and shows continuously the generated vacuum level.
- Electric board (local control panel);
- Two vacuum pumps with lateral channels with double parallel flow
- One pressure tranducer
- Vacuum regulation valve;
- Remote control system module;
- Two Aerating filters;
- Maximum silence
- Minimum overall dimensions
- Safety and reliability
- Fully complying to ISO 7396-2 regulatory standard