HTM 2022 / 02-01
AREA VALVES SERVICE UNITS (AVSU)
Multi Gas AVSUs are used to isolate a gas supply in the event of an emergency or during installation and maintenance.
Delta p can supply a wide range of line Area Valves Service Units (AVSU) suitable for use in medical gas pipeline systems and realized in accordance with requirements of HTM 2022/02-01 Memorandum.
In particular the following types are available:
- Single AVSU HTM 2022 / 02-01
- Multigas AVSU HTM 2022 / 02-01
- AVSU Module HTM 2022 / 02-01
Modularity: different configuration available on request :
- from 1 to 6 gases configuration
- with or without pressure switches,
- With or without integrated alarm system
- Housed in a white powder coated steel enclosure
- Following gases available: O2, N2O, CO2, Medical Air, Surgical Air, Vacuum, N2, 50% N2O/50% O2
- Access to valve assemblies via key lock or emergency release lever. Emergency release mechanism easily operated with no risk of injury to personnel, reset with the correct key
- Equipped with NIST connectors either side of the valves for connection of emergency supply or for purging testing and gas sampling and pressure relief valves.
- Comprising Ø22mm or Ø28mm ball valves with copper stub pipes for brazing to the pipeline system
- Available with or without integrated alarm panel
- Available with pressure sensors located downstream of valves to monitor pipeline pressure, for connection to area alarm panel
- Door can be closed with hose assemblies connected to NIST to prevent unauthorized access
- Flush or surface mounted installation models are available.
They meets the requirements of:
- HTM02-01& HTM 2022 Medical Gas Pipeline Systems,
- BS EN ISO7396-1 Medical Gas Pipeline Systems,
- BS EN ISO 18082 NIST low pressure connectors for medical gases